Thursday, August 25, 2011

{The List}

I am a wallflower. Big time. I like to sit by and watch others as they live their lives. But as a wallflower, I've found it becomes easier and easier to fade into the background and live your life vicariously through others. As a Christ-follower, I want to regain my zest for the life the Lord has given me so I can serve others. That's why this last year before I turn 30 is the perfect opportunity to get out and explore, try new things and even be scared a little! There are somethings that I've always wanted to do...

1. Lose 30 lbs.
2. Relocate to Colorado - DONE!
3. Leave finger- and toenails unpainted for one month.
4. Go on 3 dates.
5. Make 3 dinners for other people.
6. Write my grandparents letters of appreciation.
7. Get another tattoo.
8. Read one new book every month (see sidebar) (The Skin Map, The White Queen)
9. Go skinny dipping.
10. Take a dinner cruise.
11. Get a knock-my-socks-off kiss.
12. Go to a shooting range & learn how to shoot a gun.
13. Take a sailboat ride.
14. Go to a professional play.
15. Take the GRE.
16. Visit Santa Fe.
17. Do a photo shoot. - DONE!
18. Meet a celebrity.
19. Stay up all night at least twice.
20. Walk a 5K
21. Start a blog. - DONE!
22. Visit California.
23. Get nose pierced.
24. Dye hair red.
25. Bake once a month and give away what I bake.
26. Take dance lessons
27. Do an acoustic music set
28. Go on a missions trip.
29. Take voice lessons.
30. Hike the Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment