Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Not-so-Formal Introduction


Hello my friends!

I have been sitting here writing several drafts of what is supposed to be the opening letter of a blog about the year that will change my life - trying to say the perfect words that will make me sound witty, charming, and more exciting and accomplished than I really am...

Right now I want to show the real me. Life is hard enough without having to feel like you have to put on a show for everyone. I can tell you one thing: I promise to share the crazy, exciting, and yes, even boring, parts of my journey to 30 with you. I hope that you will laugh, cheer, and eveny cry along with me! My greatest hope is that this blog brings glory to the One who created me, you, and everything around us and loves us unconditionally.

Thank you for joining me on this journey!

xoxo Erin

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment