Monday, October 10, 2011

Getting Down to Business

If you are one of the 50 or so people who may have tuned in to my recent rambling Twitter messages, you will know where I'm going with this...

Time to get down to business.

I've been lazy. Time to REALLY start crossing things off my 30 For 30 List.

Beginning TODAY!

Today is the day I declare independence from nail polish for 30 days.

I love it. It's my kryptonite. You know how recent reports say that Nail Polish is the new Lipstick (as in, women buying more lipstick when the economy's down?). I totally agree, and I have singlehandedly contributed to that upswing in nail polish sales lately. It's something that I buy when I'm down in the dumps. It's an easy pick-me-up.

That, and of course, red lipstick ;)

So, beginning today, NO NAIL POLISH FOR A MONTH.

Yes, I'm counting on you to keep me accountable (my two or so readers LOL).

And so it begins!

(Sob! Nail polish, my friend, see you again on Nov. 10th)

No comments:

Post a Comment